Panda Yoga Vancouver is a dynamic yoga company which offers a variety of classes in English, French, and Chinese. Classes, for toddlers to seniors, are held at daycares, preschools, schools, seniors’ home, and community centers. Our mission is to ensure that yoga is accessible to people of all ages. Classes are personalized according to the age and needs of individual and/or group.
Panda Yoga Vancouver will provide you with various benefits such as:
- Strength and vitality
- Concentration and focus
- Confidence and mindfulness
- Creativity and imagination
Panda Yoga Vancouver has participated in various events such as:
- Yogathon in a French school during anti-bullying day
- “Franc départ”, yoga activities designed for early learning development for the new families;
- Workshops to new immigrants and refugees in B.C in collaboration with The Canadian Mental Health Association.
Private yoga classes are also offered for children with special needs such as:
- ASD (Autisum Spectrum Disorder),
- ADD/ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder or Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder)
- and anxiety disorders.
We also provide private yoga classes at Seniors’ Residences. These classes are especially beneficial for people with mobility challenges.